[NFB-Talk] Lists question

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 04:26:49 UTC 2020

Ok. Thank you all so much. This is very helpful.

Do you guys think that GUI list or tech4theblind is best for general questions like how to do a certain command with windows, or how to use jaws with certain software, or comparing edge to chrome, or voiceover questions. All stuff like that should go where?

Anna