[NFB-Talk] Presidential Suite

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue Jul 14 00:25:49 UTC 2020

Hi, here is the text and the information. For your reference, I provided
the link after the text. I hope this helps.

PRESIDENTIAL SUITE
This year the Presidential Suite will be in a Zoom room, accessed by
https://zoom.us/j/4926969418. You will be able to leave a message with
the host for Mark Riccobono, the elected President of the National
Federation of the Blind. We will also have some limited opportunities
for individuals or groups to schedule appointments to speak with him.
Let the host know you would like to schedule a meeting and leave your
contact information so we can reach you with the appointment time.
Also, come mingle with other members in the Presidential Suite. A host
will be available to greet visitors, virtual meeting rooms will be
available for Federation members to talk to one other, and Federation
leaders will be available to answer questions and to make connections
within the resource network of the movement. The host will place you in
a room when you arrive in the suite. (Sorry, no popcorn or M&Ms provided.)
Presidential Suite hours are:
• Tuesday; 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
• Wednesday; 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
• Thursday; 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
• Friday; 9:00 to 10:45 a.m.
• Saturday; 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/2020-national-convention-agenda

Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan