[NFB-Talk] Streaming for the NFB convention

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 08:23:05 UTC 2020

If she could call head office and sign up to Newsline, she would then be able to listen to the stream on the phone.
I’m not sure how long the sign-up process takes, but that would be a simple option.
Might be worth an inquiry call.
Currently, Newsline is being offered throughout the U.S. even where states aren’t signed up.

Best,
Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10