[NFB-Talk] Unable to open exhibitors zoom links through the attendee hub app

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:40:13 UTC 2020

We are experiencing something similar. When my husband goes to "exhibit hall" in the agenda, and clicks to open it, it makes him sign in to crowd compass again and does not take him to the exhibit hall, furthermore, I am trying to click on "open zoom" using the android app for crowd compass, and when I enter on my event, which is target accessibility, and click on "open zoom" I get a message that says invalid meeting id.

Kaye Baker
Listen to Epic Radio
Visit us on the web at www.epicradio.net