[NFB-Talk] A Correction and Some Other Zoom Pro Tips

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue Jul 14 16:30:22 UTC 2020

Hi, one small correction, the default hot key to mute/unmute on the Mac
is CMD+Shift+A. Raising your hand is done with Option+Y. I hope this helps.

Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan