[NFB-Talk] introduction

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:21:04 UTC 2020

Hi, hope everyone is enjoying convention. I know I am. I just wanted to say that I am here, some of you probably know me at least by name if not in person. But either way…I am affiliated with the National Association of Blind Students; I used to live in Oak Park, IL (a suburb on the west side of Chicago) and was a member of NFBI/IABS; CCB in Littleton so NFBCO and CABS (I still watch those because of my affiliation to CO); and NFBNM/NMABS, because I live near Santa Fe. If anyone is interested in getting to know me more, feel free to send an email or find me on facebook. Enjoy the convention!

Sent from my Macbook Pro 13