[NFB-Talk] One great thing aba virtual convention.

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 00:09:04 UTC 2020

I enjoyed the convention as well, but I would not want them all to be that way. I’d love to see some sessions run on Zoom for those who can’t come in person, but there is nothing like the feeling of empowerment you feel when you are actually there. The hugging of friends, the eves dropping on conversations you hear at the bar, the fighting at the elavators, even the rude person who jabbed her elbow in to me one year when I ever so slightly brushed her arm in a crowd. All of those things make up a real convention. I found the convention informative, but I did not feel that sense of motivation I usually feel when I leave national.

But hey, I was off work for a week, what more could I want?

Kaye Baker

Listen to Epic Radio

Visit us on the web at www.epicradio.net