[NFB-Talk] totally blind CERTIFIED Medical Billing representatives

Alexander Kaiser MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.us
Mon Mar 9 19:35:10 UTC 2020

03:35,

P,.,M,.,

United States, And, Canada,

Eastern, Daylight, Time,

Monday, March 9, 2020

Good, Afternoon, All,:

Good, Afternoon, All ,my name is Alexander Kaiser. I have several employment
questions. Does anyone know of several people who are  totally blind
CERTIFIED Medical Billing representatives who are  currently employed as
totally blind CERTIFIED Medical Billing representatives working for a health
insurance company, a private practicing physician's office, And, A hospital?
If so, what software program platforms does each employer use? Are these
software platforms very Accessible with JAWS, Yes, or No? I need to know
this information so I have written facts to present to my Vocational
Rehabilitation Counselor at the New Jersey Commission For The Blind And
Visually Impaired so we have all the information we need to be able to ask
The Executive Director Of The New Jersey Commission For The Blind, And,
Visually Impaired to sponsor my online distance education training from
Lions World Services For The Blind, in Little Rock, Arkansas, which will
definitely be 100% available for me to be able to take by the beginning of
June 2020. Please, very immediately, very urgently, email me off list to
very immediately, very urgently, answer these questions, As, very
immediately, And, As, very urgently, As, you are able to respond. My email
addresses are:

MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US
<mailto:MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US> ,

And,

AKaiser at GMX.US <mailto:AKaiser at GMX.US> . Your very immediate, very urgent,
Response, is very most very greatly, very appreciated. I am very
immediately, very urgently, awaiting your very immediate, very urgent,
response. Thank you, for your time, And, Consideration, And, I hope to hear
from you soon.

Sincerely,

Alexander Kaiser

P,.,S,., Thank you, And, I hope you have a very extremely very spectacular
day, And, I hope you have a very extremely very excellent day!