[NFB-Talk] Fwd: [IABS-Talk] Sad News

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun Mar 29 20:38:38 UTC 2020

Steve will be missed by all of us who knew him. He will be missed because of
his tireless and strong commitment to improve the lives of blind people
everywhere.

I met Steve during my first National federation convention in 1973His
company and friendship were things Ii always valued.

Steve, we will miss you and know that wherever you are your spirit is with
us.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson