[NFB-Talk] Skype

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue May 12 16:07:20 UTC 2020

Hello everyone.  I am trying to get into Skype for the first time.  I have downloaded and installed it, I assume correctly because it thanks me.  When I try to create an account by hitting the “Let’s get started” prompt, I get stuck in this loop that says “Skype cannot be used for emergency calling.”  In other words, I can’t even create an account.  Any suggestions about getting out of this loop and actually creating an account would be most appreciated.  I even went into the support menu which was useless.  Thank you in advance.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.