[NFB-Talk] Accessible Event platform

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 18:15:52 UTC 2020

I've found GoogleMeet to be very good, but it does not have the recording
feature if you are needing that.

Freeconferencecall.com has free video conferencing, love it on the phone,
but not sure about the app.

Duo is great for small conferences and I've found very accessible, and is
also cross-platform, unlike FaceTime.

I've never tried it, but can one do a group video chat on Messenger?  I've
only done it singly.

Our transit committees use Go-To-Meeting, and it doesn't have all the
functionality for members that Zoom does.

Judy