[NFB-Talk] Paypal

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 25 17:36:11 UTC 2020

Greetings, everyone.  I just tried to donate to a charity using Paypal.  Unfortunately, the Paypal button, which was supposed to be a link, didn’t seem to work.  I tried it several times with the same result.  Last week I had the same issue but it finally worked.  Is anyone else having this issue with Paypal when trying to donate?  Is there something I’m missing that JAWS just isn’t telling me?  I should mention that I also use Google Chrome as my primary browser.  Thank you in advance for any information.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.