[NFB-Talk] Paypal

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 26 15:53:46 UTC 2020

Greetings friends.  Concerning what I wrote last night, apparently Paypal no longer has phone customer service.  I called several times and had to fight with the automated system because there was no option to help with links that don’t work.  The last time I called, I specifically asked for customer service.  I still had to fight the automated system because again there was no option for what I wanted.  But it led to the same thing, you have to log on in order to get help.  So before setting up a Paypal account, think very carefully, because they are very limited in helping you.  In other words, don’t bother calling because they are not there for you.  End of rant.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.