[NFB-Talk] purrchasing a new IPHONE should I get one with or without a home button

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:37:42 UTC 2020

Hello,

As a provider of cell phones and service via Verizon, I suggest the IPhones
without the home button. Once you master the slide up to open the phone, it
is very similar to having a home button. It takes a little getting use to,
but the learning curve is very short. I am not real excited about the facial
recognition, because I put in my PIN more than I ever have, but I now
remember my code do to putting it in as much as I do now.

I upgraded from a 8 to an 11 around the first of September and is now
working my 11 as if I am a pro.

L2T Logo

Thank you

Walter Mitchell

Wireless L2T, LLC

(800) 340-8211 ext. 102 Toll Free

(513) 655-2238 Local Direct Line

(888) 606-0010 Fax

 <http://www.l2tpands.com/> www.L2Tpands.com Website

"From Logistics to Technology,

We deliver Quality"!

NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission (including any documents or files
accompanying it) may contain confidential information. It is intended only
for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, please (1) do not read, copy or retransmit this communication,
(2) delete it immediately, and (3) notify sender promptly. Any unauthorized
prohibited.