[NFB-Talk] Is There still a Need for More Podcasts

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 14:36:25 UTC 2021

I don't think you can have enough podcasts on blindness skills, as you say,
there is tons of material out there on home organization and the like.

I can tell you the Senior Division does really well in this arena, as many
folks there are in process of losing vision.

There is also a Youtube channel called Breaking Blind that offers some good
things, and you'll find other resources there too if you put in the correct
search parameters..

Hadley also does a lot on Daily Living skills, I believe.

Judy