[NFB-Talk] Leadership

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:25:35 UTC 2021

Hello All!

The NFB of SC is holding our annual leadership seminar on Saturday, April 10
from 10 until 4 Eastern. All are welcome from everywhere! Please invite your
members!

I am excited about our presenters this year.

Norma Crosby, President, NFB of Texas

Adelmo Vigil, President, NFB of New Mexico

Katie Keim, Second Vice President, NFB of Hawaii

David DeNotaris, Skies the Limit Communication

Eileen Rivera Ley, Blind Savvy

Gary Wunder, Editor of the Braille Monitor

We will be having at least four $50 gift card drawings throughout the
seminar, must be present to win. To be entered, please register with David
Houck at the Federation Center in Columbia by calling 803-254-3777 or
emailing him at

nfbsc at sc.rr.com <mailto:nfbsc at sc.rr.com>

Even if you are not a leader, this seminar will touch on topics for all to
learn and take away. Everyone has the potential of being a leader.

Please join us on zoom from 10-4 Eastern on Saturday, April 10. If you have
additional questions about the seminar, please contact president, Jennifer
Bazer at 803-960-9977 or email

Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>

Thank you all for sharing this invitation with your chapters, divisions, and
affiliates.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777