[NFB-Talk] Last Call, Trivia Night

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:10:11 UTC 2021

Trivia Night April 16

In February we had a great time with everyone for Trivia Night! The National
Federation of the Blind of SC will be having another Trivia Night on Friday
April 16, 2021 at 8:00 PM eastern! You ask, who is invited? Well, let me
give you a clue! If you are reading this then you are invited. We are asking
everyone that plans to play to send an Email to cookcafe at sc.rr.com
<mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>  or call/text 803 260 1292 with your name and
state. This will allow me to put everyone on a team in order to save time.

Below are the different categories I have so far for Trivia Night!

Landmarks

Music

NFB

Sports

NFB

State Capitals

TV

US History

Misc.

Please let me know if you no longer want me to post messages like this to
this list serve.

Federation Center

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

+13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

 <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> National Federation of the
Blind of SC on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference
Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

 <https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr> South Carolina Parents
of Blind Children

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

between blind people and our dreams.