[NFB-Talk] problem with a website

Lauren Merryfield lauren7877 at outlook.com
Mon Feb 15 01:18:01 UTC 2021

Hi,
I am having a major problem with the website
www.drinkhint.com<http://www.drinkhint.com>
It has all kinds of animation so it is not a static page.

Their idea of helping is to call me to ask me what I would like to order and then taking my card over the phone.

I wrote back, asking for a static page; to contact her IT person so they can solve this problem. Kendra, the person who contacted me, is in customer service, although they only have voicemail. I'm not putting my order or card on their voicemail.
Thanks,
Lauren Merryfield