[NFB-Talk] Notice of two upcoming events from the National Association of Guide Dog Users

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Feb 19 15:43:33 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, please forward this wherever appropriate. The below is
information about two upcoming events held by the National Association
of Guide Dog Users. The notices for them went out to our other guide dog
user lists earlier this week, so I am compiling them into one message in
case someone on this list is interested and in case you are not already
subscribed to those other lists.

First is the Yappy hour. The National Association of Guide Dog Users
would like to invite you to our next Yappy hour. The Yappy hour is a
virtual gathering to socialize and have a good time.

Whether you are a current guide dog user, a former guide dog user,
thinking about becoming a guide dog user, are friends with other guide
dog users, have any sort of connection with guide dog users no matter
how tenuous, or simply think that guide dog users are cool, we hope you
will join us this Saturday on Zoom.

This informal meeting takes place every two weeks unless otherwise
noted. By informal, we truly mean that. While serious topics about guide
dog users may come up from time to time, we will not be holding any
NAGDU or NFB business. The meeting information is as follows.