[NFB-Talk] Offering a KJV

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 05:46:45 UTC 2021

Greetings,

I need to find something to do or a place to send a complete version of the
King James Bible in Braille. It's the hard cover version, and it's the old
Braille code. I am in current need of the space that it's taking up, either
on a shelf or packed in boxes, so the sooner the better. Nobody seems to
know what to do with it since it's in Braille that's not UEB.

I'm happy to send all or parts, and I'll pay for all the shipping.

I hope I can find somewhere to send it, because I really need the space
right now.

Please contact me privately if interested.

Jim