[NFB-Talk] {Spam?} issues with new email address

Lauren Merryfield lauren7877 at outlook.com
Sun Mar 14 22:39:19 UTC 2021

Hi,
I am creating a new email address in Microsoft Outlook:
1: how do I get rid of the preview pane?
2: how do I get rid of Outlook today?
3: how do I get jaws to speed up in this new account? (lagging)
4: I appreciate answers here because I am not techy enough to be on the techy lists.
Thanks,
Blessings,
Lauren Merryfield

"He who works with his hands is a laborer.He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist."