[NFB-Talk] I Know The Territory

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 02:31:54 UTC 2021

Peter,

Can you respond to messages properly. Each time you respond to a message,
you change the subject and end up creating a new thread. This means that
individuals who rely on threading to read their mail, as many of us do, all
of a sudden get many more emails not bundled into threads. Simply reply,
and that will do. Do not change the subject unless there is a very clear
reason to do so. Also, your way is not the only way of doing things.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for
Windows, visit nvaccess.org <http://www.nvda-project.org>

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970)
(393-4481) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly.

Thank you, and have a great day!