[NFBA-Phoenix] Upcoming Opportunity with our Community and the NFB

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Fri Apr 7 16:39:18 UTC 2017

Hello all,

 The National Federation of the  Blind Community Service Division will be
holding an open board meeting on Sunday, April 9 at 9p.m. eastern time.

 To join us call (712) 432-0140 and enter access code 808277.

 We welcome anyone who wants to learn about the division, wants to become
involved in what we do, or wants to connect with the board and find out
what's new and noteworthy.

 At this meeting we will:

 1. Discuss our plans for National Convention, including our service
projects, seminar and trivia night..

2. Hear about the April Service project and how to get your chapter
involved, if it isn't already..

3. discuss any new business.

 We will  also  allow time for any questions, suggestions or concerns to be
brought forward.

  If you should have anything you feel ought to be addressed during the
meeting, please send an email to president at nfbcommunityservice.org. (

We anticipate a full agenda with a lot of lively discussion, and we want to
make sure your contributions are heard so that they may   make a difference
to yourself and others. , to insure your discussion topic  is given full
consideration for the board meeting, please be sure to email it to the above
address).

Your Partner in Creative Success

Tanner

Check out  <http://tannergers.com> The Daily Practice  blog at
TannerGers.com

My  <http://creativesuccessshow.com> #1 iTunes N&N Self-Help Podcast at
CreativeSuccessShow.com

Make plans like an adult. Believe in them like a child - Jim Rohn

520.904.6874

Let's Connect Over at

 <http://linkedin.com/in/tanner-gers-22a95a43> LinkedIn,
<http://www.twitter.com/tannergers> Twitter,