[NFBA-Phoenix] Constitution Proposal

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Mon Feb 6 16:38:11 UTC 2017

Good morning Mike. Hope your group came together well this past weekend.
Thanks for bringing up these points. As it was discussed in the chapter
meeting, this is the constitution that the east and west valley chapters
have adopted. That's just contextual background.

I agree with better defining what blind means. And while I've only read this
document previously, I will make these edits ahead of the secondary reading
tonight on the conference call. I hope you can find time to attend and
express your thoughts after the reading with the suggested edits.

I like the idea of the chapter providing scholarships. I think that the
spirit behind this proposed change is to maintain active membership, rather
than artificially generated "ghostly" membership. I would have no problem
providing scholarships to individuals who have financial situations where $5
may impact their quality of life, but only under the circumstances where
individuals are showing up, are volunteering, and are putting forth an
effort that superceedes the chapter receiving a credit of $5.

Thoughts? Anyone else?

By the way. Thanks to everyone in the valley who showed up in a big way for
Washington Seminar. 2017 is off to a great start, and it will be up to us to
follow up with our elected officials, to raise funds, and to consistently
show Phoenix, this state, and our country, that blindness does not impair
our ability to live the lives we want, but actually provides us unique
advantages to living the lives of our dreams. #Consistency

Love you all

Tanner

Your Partner in Creative Success

Tanner

Check out  <http://tannergers.com> The Daily Practice  blog at
TannerGers.com

My  <http://creativesuccessshow.com> #1 iTunes N&N Self-Help Podcast at
CreativeSuccessShow.com

Make plans like an adult. Believe in them like a child - Jim Rohn

520.904.6874

Let's Connect Over at

 <http://linkedin.com/in/tanner-gers-22a95a43> LinkedIn,
<http://www.twitter.com/tannergers> Twitter,