[NFBA-Phoenix] Phoenix Seminar

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:18:49 UTC 2017

I am so glad I made a mistake before I forwarded the message otherwise we both would've been on the same page. Listen, there is something wrong with the list serve as far as all of the emails that we sent to David Andrews. Not everybody is getting my emails. Also when some people are trying to subscribe to the board, they are asked for some sort of password. The same is when someone is trying to unsubscribe and when I said some of my emails I meant any emails. In other words, when we send the entire list of emails to david Andrews, not everybody got those. I sure would like to talk to him to get a better understanding of the email list group.

Sent from my iPhone