[NFBA-Phoenix] Phoenix Seminar Legislative meeting, Feb 16 at 7pm

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Thu Feb 16 04:07:10 UTC 2017

Hello everyone:

 I hope you're all doing well. I apologize in advance for this late notice.

Tomorrow evening we will be holding a legislative committee meeting to discuss the upcoming Phoenix seminar that will be held on February 27.

This meeting will be conducted via telephone conference call. The conference number to call is (605) 475-6777, Ext.  <tel:06322> 06322.

The meeting will last no more than an hour. If you have any questions please contact me via email or phone at 520–490-1633.

If any of you could please forward this to Brad, who's email I do not have.

Thank you,

Sami Hamed

NFBA Tucson Chapter President

Sent from my iPhone