[NFBA-Phoenix] Hello I just have a few questions about joining the nfbavchaorer

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Thu Feb 23 00:32:10 UTC 2017

Hey Martha. If no one reaches out to you by tonight, let me know and I'll
give you a call as soon as I can. I appreciate you reaching out and the
opportunity to answer your questions.

Your Partner in Creative Success
Tanner
Check out The Daily Practice  blog at TannerGers.com
My #1 iTunes N&N Self-Help Podcast at CreativeSuccessShow.com
Make plans like an adult. Believe in them like a child - Jim Rohn
520.904.6874
Let's Connect Over at
LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook