[NFBA-Phoenix] Password requests

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Wed Jan 25 01:23:51 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone

Today I received this message after someone has tried requesting a password
reminder for my account. If this is you, please reach out to me and I will
assist you. If this is malicious in nature, I suggest you don't try and beat
the system or attempt to cause havoc. It doesn't serve the chapter,
yourself, or anyone. Glad to help if this was an honest issue, so please
reply and I'll connect with you privately.

You, or someone posing as you, has requested a password reminder for your
membership on the mailing list nfba-phoenix at nfbnet.org.  You will need this
password in order to change your membership options (e.g. do you want
regular delivery or digest delivery), and having this password makes it
easier for you to unsubscribe from the mailing list.

By the way, over a dozen people have signed the petition I sent out, and I
get notifications each time someone signs via the link I shared. I wish you
success

Tanner