[NFBA-Phoenix] Phoenix Chapter Mentors and Upcoming Call

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Tue Jul 4 19:43:59 UTC 2017

What's up Federationists!

Thanks for everyone coming out to our chapter meeting this past Saturday.

I wanted to follow up with the mentorship program I brought up this weekend,
helping individuals become more comfortable getting from their homes to the
grocery store, or nearby locations, so we can help our blind community live
the lives they want. For our leaders within the chapter who would like to
volunteer for this mentorship program, we can go over some details for how
this mentorship will be a great opportunity, with great outcomes, for
everyone involved. Martha, thanks so much for bringing this idea to the
forefront, and giving the Phoenix Chapter the opportunity to create a
positive impact on our local community.

If interested, don't reply to this email, but rather click my email address
below, if using your phone, or copy and paste, if using your computer, and
send me an email that just says you're interested in participating. I'll
organize everyone on a separate email chain, so we're not clogging up
everyone's inbox who may not be interested.

creativesuccess at cox.net <mailto:creativesuccess at cox.net>

Second, we'll be having a conference call Thursday night at 7PM. If you'd
like to participate, we'd love you to join us using the call in information
below.

641.715.0700

Access code:

614 039 #