[NFBA-Phoenix] State Convention Hotel Booking Link

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Thu Jul 20 15:38:17 UTC 2017

Hey Phoenix

Here is the letter Donald published this morning with regards to scheduling
your hotel accomidations. I appreciate the members who reached out to me
regarding this issue, which promted me to reach out to our Affiliate
President, and within 48 hours, this came down the pipeline.

BTW, looking forward to the Chili Days of Summer!

If you want to be one of the chef's, and possibly win the cookoff, register
with Brad before it's too late!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled state convention programming.

The state convention for the National Federation of the Blind of Arizona is
fast approaching. This year's convention will be held at the Hyatt Regency
Phoenix, and is located at 122 North Second Street, Phoenix, AZ. The
convention will run from Thursday, August 31 through Sunday, September 3.

Below is a link that has been set up to facilitate making your reservations.
I have already registered and found the site accessible. If you have any
problems accessing the site, please let me know as soon as possible.

https://aws.passkey.com/go/stateconvention2017

Please stay tuned for additional information regarding the convention.

Looking for a motivational keynote for your next meeting. Check out
<http://tannergers.com/feed> what my clients have to say here.

Your Partner in Creative Success

Tanner

Make plans like an adult. Believe in them like a child - Jim Rohn

520.904.6874

Lets connect and get cooking at

 <http://linkedin.com/in/tannergers> LinkedIn,
<http://www.twitter.com/tannergers> Twitter,