[NFBA-Phoenix] Assistance at state convention.

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 17:02:27 UTC 2017

Keep in mind that this will not be official unless that it passes at the August chapter meeting. I am recommending that we set aside some funds to help people at state convention. To make this process easier for our treasurer and the chapter, I am recommending that we offset the cost by purchasing the two luncheon tickets at $15 apiece and the banquet ticket at $40. If you plan to be at the convention and also plan to attend the Friday luncheon, the Saturday luncheon, and or the banquet, please let me know. I would like to have a rough number for that August meeting. Officially, though, I will give you the deadline of August 20 if the chapter decides that we can do this. Keep in mind, some of you may not be able to attend all three meals. It would be good to know if you plan to attend just one or two of the meals because I don't want those tickets to go to waste for the chapter. Thank you all so much and if you know of any person that is not on this list, please send this information onto them. I would like to see as many people from the Phoenix chapter at our state convention as possible. I look for to seeing each and everyone of you in August.

Sent from my iPhone