[NFBA-Phoenix] Fundraising Meeting this Thursday night at 7PM

Rodney Fletcher rodneyfletcher19 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 23:20:38 UTC 2017

Yes this Thursday we will be having a fundraising meeting. I will be there this time. I apologize for not participating during the last fundraising meeting however, I was not able to disclose all the exciting fundraising opportunities for the chapter today at the meeting. So I will disclose all the additional fundraising opportunities this Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone