[NFBA-Phoenix] Fundraising Meeting this Thursday night at 7PM

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 06:01:35 UTC 2017

Hello Phoenix Chapter!!
I saw the Access Code for tomorrow's call. However, I did not see the phone number. I am not saying that it's not there. I'm just saying that I did not see it. Can you please resend the phone number? Thanks so much! And happy fundraising!!!

Sharonda
Sent from my mobile device; please excuse any mistakes