[NFBA-Phoenix] National convention Phoenix chapter attendees

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 00:12:50 UTC 2017

I would like to hold a meeting tomorrow night to discuss the national convention and selling the lanyards. You can call Lynn Monday June 26 at 7 PM. The phone number is 641-715-0700 and then type in extension 614039 pound The list of people I have thus far are Sharonda, Scott, Cheryl T, Ladonna, Norman, and Monica. If there is anyone else that is attending and someone on this list knows of it, can you send this information on. Also, I am not sure if these people that I have mentioned all are on the Phoenix chapter list group. Cheryl if you can try to pass this along to The members on the list as well I would appreciate it. I know that Ladonna and sherand and you Cheryl are on this list but not sure of the others. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president

Sent from my iPhone