[NFBA-Phoenix] Constitution meeting

Rodney Nicholas Fletcher rodneyfletcher19 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 20:23:43 UTC 2017

Hello NFBA Phoenix Chapter
. Many of our members know me, Rodney Nick Fletcher. I have some Qustions
and some very valid concerns, about the last meeting and I think some things
have been said from the leadership that made some of the membership question
the want for change within the chapter.
The members will not always get along. For this I am painfully aware.  I see
the want for change within the group, and the wan't to move the chapter
forward.  change is good as long as the chapter is moveing forward not
backward.
We need to make everyone a where that everyone comes from different monetary
circumstances such as having children and, or a home loan even a school
loan. Even a business loan they need to repay. Having  a debt is not
required to disclose what they are paying and what it is for. Lets not
forget everyone is welcome within the chapter. The chaptar will never grow
with out the individuals that make it so. There are over fifty thousand
members nationally
If school or work is too much for a member there is no one making them show
up for the meeting , However the need to be apart of something bigger then
your self has been apart of the human spirit for far to long, to even think
about menchening.
The Membership will always continue to grow exponentially.
Thank you Rodney N.  fletcher
 Always remember To live the life you want.