[NFBA-Phoenix] October meeting reminder.

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Fri Oct 6 13:39:51 UTC 2017

Thanks for the reminder. I'll be in Texas. About to step on a plane right now

Tanner
520. 904. 6874

On Oct 6, 2017, at 5:27 AM, Brad Kuhn via NFBA-Phoenix <nfba-phoenix at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone this is just a friendly reminder that we will be having a Phoenix chapter meeting this Saturday, October 7 at 4222 East Thomas Rd. The meeting will start promptly at 9:30 and we have a lot to discuss. Try to be there by nine so that we can listen to the presidential release. Hope to see you all there. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president.