[NFBA-Phoenix] To all Hulu users

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 02:48:03 UTC 2017

I thought what you brought up was a resolution that dealt with descriptive video service. Overall the application that they use was very accessible until they did it this major overhaul and revamped the app three weeks ago now it is inaccessible. If you you or any other member uses Hulu through their phone, please either call me and we can discuss all the things that do not work with the app or contact the company as well and when you contact the company mention to them about having audio description.

Sent from my iPhone