[NFBA-Phoenix] January chapter meeting and Paul Wagner funeral.

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 02:33:45 UTC 2018

Happy New Year’s! This is a friendly reminder that we will be holding our January chapter meeting this Saturday, January 6, add a different location. The meeting will be held at the George and Dragon at 4240 North Central Ave. in Phoenix at 12:30 on till 3 o’clock. The reason we are starting our meeting I half an hour later is because Paul Wegner‘s funeral is going to be at 10:30 on the same day. It will be held at Granada Park and the address is 6505 N. 20th St. if you have any questions before Saturday, don’t hesitate call me at 815-501-1153. Otherwise, we will see you on Saturday. Sincerely, Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president.

Sent from my iPhone