[NFBA-Phoenix] Sad to report.

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 18:45:56 UTC 2018

Hello Brad

We would greatly appreciate to know when his arrangements are, I met Ruben way back before he became a national federation member, I met him at the foundation remind children when I was in the program, and he was taking computer classes yes, he will be greatly missed

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone