[NFBA-Phoenix] Phoenix seminar

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 01:45:56 UTC 2018

Attention; I know many of you have been called over the weekend about attending the Phoenix seminar on Tuesday. Thank you to both Arlen and Theresa for making those phone calls. At this point, I have only been notified by Scott that he will be in attendance. I need to know of others that plan to go as soon as possible. Please call me at 815-501-1153 or email me at papa.ks.kafe at gmail.comp.m. It is imperative that you notify me right away because it does not look like I will be in attendance. I have a well needed doctors appointment that day.

Sent from my iPhone