[NFBA-Phoenix] July chapter meeting

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 20:35:41 UTC 2018

This is just a friendly reminder that we will be holding our July meeting this Saturday for the Phoenix chapter of the national Federation of the blind. Some of the things that we will discuss our update on this year‘s national convention and the up and coming state convention next month. Meet the blind month is coming up for the month of October so we will be discussing what events we can put on for the chapter. I also have raffle tickets available for our thousand dollar cold hard cash Christmas giveaway. Be prepared to take these raffle tickets and sell them so that we can make our way to national convention next year which will be held in Las Vegas Nevada. We will be having a philosophy lesson as well. Finally, I want to remind you that one of our members is holding a food drive and Angie with like people to bring perishable items, toilet paper, canned goods, and all food I’ll like to donate to help those that are in need. We will see you at SAAZI this Saturday from 930 until noon. The address is 4222 East Thomas Rd. I look forward to seeing all of you. And Sincerely Brad Kuhn
Phoenix chapter President