[NFBA-Phoenix] Membership committee meeting Tuesday

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 02:29:21 UTC 2018

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 22, 2018, at 3:33
Hello
Like I said in my email those that cannot make it we can conference call to the phone, I am aware how the three of you live quite a distance it's how I would feel when we would have to travel so far to come see you guys for a reason like if you since you live in Tempe Mesa or wherever you live we picked this place is still in Phoenix but yes it is in our side of town again if you can't make it we understand but again you can call into one of our phone numbers I've already posted mine and I can ask others if they could help otherwise we can use the conference line thank you