[NFBA-Phoenix] Membership committee meeting Tuesday

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:18:51 UTC 2018

Rodney and all,
Everyone doesn't use the same forms of transportation, but thank
goodness for the conference number!!! The conference call number is
641-715-0700. Extension 614039 pound. I plan to be a part of
tomorrow's meeting, so I will see you all then! Thanks!
Sharonda

--
Sharonda White
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona (NFBA)