[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: [NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Organ Stop Pizza Fundraiser This Sunday July 29th

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 23:46:23 UTC 2018

I am sorry for getting this out real late but this is just a reminder to go to tomorrow’s fundraiser over in the East Valley. Judging by the email below, I am assuming you need it to print out a copy of the flyer. It sounds like an electronic copy would not work for them to get credit but I am not sure. Admitting Lee, I will not be there but I do believe it is important to support other chapters so I will make a donation in my place. I am courage others to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: