[NFBA-Phoenix] Fundraising/functions

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 21:45:51 UTC 2018

Hello to all chapters,
We all should think about this suggestion, when having future fundraisers and or functions
That anyone on the board should make sure that members leave home appropriately, meaning that dollar rides are on time and or public transportation such as buses or cabs.
We had a member who stayed a little bit at a fundraiser and went home on the bus, found out from aunt East Valley member that the ride would take three hours for that person to get home, should be important that everyone at least tries to get phone numbers from each other so that way we can do a body check, to make sure everyone got home safe, it's very important for everyone's safety in the future yes, we are all adults and it does not mean we're checking up on each other to make sure like we are treating you like kids, it's very important us persons whether we have site or not to be safe to get home especially when we all take public transportation again if if anyone could at least whoever you hang around with outside national Federation functions that we get numbers from each other if you have any questions or comments please make them on here for those of you who have my phone number you can call me thank you and take care have an awesome week
Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone