[NFBA-Phoenix] The November state board meeting and they request from our president

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 18:48:08 UTC 2018

Good morning,
     We held our state board meetings for the national Federation of the blind in Arizona yesterday. There are a few requests from President Porterfield that you should be aware of.
      First, there were some complications with voting last Tuesday. If you had difficulties voting, please let us know so that we can write a resolution before the Phoenix seminar inJanuary.
Also, if you would like to go to Washington seminar, and needed assistance, please email President Porterfield and carbon copy Sammy Hamid before December 1.
     Two board positions have freed up for the state affiliate in so if you are interested in the secretary position or a board position on the state board, please let Donald know directly. Sent from my iPhone