[NFBA-Phoenix] NFB chapter meeting phoenix

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 01:09:08 UTC 2018

There are some things you should know about this meeting. First thing is is that if you have raffle tickets to sell, bring them to the meeting. I need to keep track of them and bring them when we go on the road it during meet the blind month. Speaking of which, we will be going to five different events in the month of October. We need volunteers and we’ll discuss what is necessary for October on Saturday. We will also get a report from Angie Jones and the nominating committee for who have expressed an interest to run in November election. If you plan on either running in November or voting in November, make sure you update your five dollar dues. Saturday is the deadline. I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone