[NFBA-Phoenix] Meeting reminder and phone number to call in and raffle tickets yet update as well

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:54:40 UTC 2018

Greetings to all my fellow Venetian Federation Friends;

I hope everybody is now recuperated from our fun filled fantastic state convention of the national Federation of the blind of Arizona. It is time to get back to chapter business and I look forward to seeing each and every one of you tomorrow at Coco’s restaurant. The meeting will start promptly at 9:30 so I recommend that if you would like breakfast to get there sometime between 815 and 830. The address is 2026 N. 7th St and will run until 1130. Following the meeting we will have an hour discussion with philosophy. Remember that if you have sold any raffle tickets or have raffle tickets to sell, bring everything to the meeting tomorrow and give us an update when you resume that you are at the meeting during rollcall if you cannot make it to the meeting then we will set up the conference line. Call in 2641-715-0700 and then extension 614039 pound. Be there at least five minutes before 930 and if nobody joins the call by 935, then I am going to hang up the call. We will see you all tomorrow. Sincerely, Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president