[NFBA-Phoenix] Resignation for second vice President and special election

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 19:51:12 UTC 2019

Hello Phoenix chapter members

As many of you have probably already heard, angela Jones is stepping down as our second device president of the Phoenix chapter. Although she will be missed on the chapter board, this does not mean that we are losing her as a member and for that I am very grateful. However; we need to fill her position and so I have decided that as a chapter we will hold a special election in October. Although it is not required, if you have interest in filling this position and would like to ask questions on what duties would be fulfilled by being the second vice of the Phoenix chapter, you can contact me at 815-501-1153. I can tell you that whomever holds this position should be very active in the chapter and I hope that they will prove themselves especially with the up-and-coming state convention. Thank you very much. Sincerely Brad Kuhn Phoenix chapter president

Sent from my iPhone