[NFBA-Phoenix] Update to October’s special election

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 06:14:40 UTC 2019

Hello fellow chapter members; as many of you know, Michael Smith recently had a kidney transplant and he is putting focus on his health and healing from the procedure. Because of this, he recently emailed me to also let me know that he needed to resign from his position as a board member of the Phoenix chapter. Although he has resigned he pointed out that he is still going to be involved with the chapter just from a distance for the time being. We wish Michael all the best as he heals and he will be in our thoughts and prayers. Because of this, we have a second board position available and we will hold the special election on the same day as the second Vice President position. The same applies, if you have any interest and would like to sit on the Phoenix chapter board or, I ask you to contact me off list and let me know of your interest. This is not a requirement but I wanted to make sure that our chapter will be in good hands with our board members. Personally, I want to see someone that is active and cares about the chapter and the direction we are going. I do not consider the loss of two of our members to be a set back instead, I consider this a fresh start and making sure that our chapter can be great with new people and fresh ideas.  Thank you very much and I look forward to seeing you guys at state convention. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president let’s all go build with the Federation Sent from my iPhone